WAGNER phosphating Rust Converter stops rust immediately – and removes deep rust layers.
Phophatising WAGNER Rust Converter really works – rust is stopped immediately. And the corrosion-pitted, porous surface structure is chemically repaired at the same time – the treatment produces a firm metal surface that can easily be painted, coated, tin plated or even zinc plated. Complete derusting is superfluous!
WAGNER Rust Converter does not corrode aluminium or non-ferrous metals. Nor is soft solder or brazing solder affected in any way. When used as instructed, WAGNER Rust Converter is neutral on paint and rubber. In high concentrations, extended immersion or if used undiluted, some paints and types of rubber can be damaged if drops or splashes are not neutralised with water and washed off in time.
WAGNER Rust Converter works reliably even at temperatures as low as 0Â° Celsius and does not have to be warmed beforehand. WAGNER Rust Converter is easy to use, leaves no spots and can be disposed of via the sewage system.
The dark grey layer (phosphatisation) left by WAGNER Rust Converter on iron and steel effectively protects metal surfaces from rust. The protection can be made permanently by a suitable final protective treatment with a plastic coating, paint, resin, lacquer, tar, wax, tin or zinc.
Treatment with WAGNER Rust Converter improves the rust protection of the metal and the adhesion of the final protective treatment. On non-ferrous metal surfaces, such as aluminium or zinc sheet, WAGNER Rust Converter is suitable for priming bare metal surfaces (pre-etching). It is therefore also a good idea to treat new, rust-free metals with WAGNER Rust Converter.
- WAGNER Rust Converter stops corrosion immediately; complete derusting is superfluous.
- It also converts the rust into a non-corrosive metal compound.
- WAGNER Rust Converter has a very low viscosity so that it penetrates all pores.
- It forms a dark grey layer, ideal for final protective treatment.
- Saves time and money, no derusting or sandblasting or priming is necessary.
- WAGNER Rust Converter should be used only on surfaces that are free of oil and grease.
- WAGNER Rust Converter is ready for use and easy to apply.